Hobbies – maturitná otázka
Typ práce: Maturita
Počet zobrazení: 280
Maturitná otázka HOBBIES
Hobbies are activities, which we do in our spare time (Hobby jsou aktivita, kterými nahrazujeme svůj volný čas) . Hobbies are very important, because if we have boring life or job we can relax during doing them. But our job could be also our hobby. We could make a money or only let of free time. Our hobbies lead us to be more responsible, hardworking and thoughtful. Hobbies teach us to play fair and not only in the sport games, but in the really life, because we have to keep the rules.
If our job is a hobby is very good because we like our job, we want to improve it and give it a lot of time. But it could become a routine, we don’t have enough time for the family, we don’t know other things, there is a danger of workholism. For example professional sportsmen. Their job is their hobby. They are just training, travelling and have no time for other hobbies. There is a big problem with hobbies because they are often very expensive.
Typical men’s hobbies: sport, stamps, watching football, ice hockey, motorbikes, cars, computers, Internet…
Typical women’s hobbies: knitting, sawing, and going to galleries, theatres, cooking…
Now men and women have often same hobbies.
- We can collect a lot of kinds of thing - usually people collect the stamps, postcards or badges
- Some people collect unusual things as old cars, plain models, old motorbikes or other interesting things, which could be very expensive
- If you want to collect something you need:
- contacts with other collectors, because you can change with them
- time - because it could takes you a lot of time
- Information - you need lots of information about things you want to collect
- It is good if you take magazines or newspapers about these activities
- A lot of information you can find if you have got an Internet.
- Going to the theatre, concert, opera; play the piano, play an instrument; painting, writing, sculpturing, poetry, photography
- Play an instrument - you need some artistic talent for doing it
- Is very important for our creativity - provokes your meaning, our brain to do some mentally activity
- You must be patient and hardworking
- You spend a lot of time with practising
- Music or painting can comfort yourself and can remove your stress
- If you haven’t got a talent you could go on exhibitions, concerts or read some book
- Most of the art hobbies are social hobbies, too – amateur dramatics, amateur singing, dancing…
- A lot of known people did some special art activity; for example Albert Einstein played the violin and Sherlock Holmes, too.
- Everybody should do some sport activity - sport is healthy, keep us fit and keep our condition
- If you have good condition you feel good and you manage much more things
- If you do some sport activity your heart works harder, you have to breath faster and your blood moves faster - you help your heart against heart attack and you fight against overweight.
- But you have to be careful - you have to warm up, use good shoes and don’t hurry if you want to have an excellent condition.
- For example travelling, gardening, watching TV, hiking, camping, mushrooming, people have their cottages, on the whole it could be every kind activity, which does all family together
My own hobbies
I like doing sport. I used to play tennis for ten years but I stopped doing this, because it was more and more expensive. Now I play table tennis, volleyball, and basketball. I like florball very much but I have nowhere to do that. Last year I start doing roller-skating. I’d like to try squash as well. When I have lots of money I will try bungee jumping. I also like music and going to the cinema. Computer is one of my biggest hobbies too. I used to collect stamps and old money but I have no time now.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|My hobbies||Referát||255 slov|
|My hobbies||Referát||341 slov|
|Time off, hobbies and pastimes||Maturita||986 slov|
|Hobbies and Leisure time||Maturita||629 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Maturita||1 428 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Maturita||596 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Referát||952 slov|
|Hobbies and interests||Referát||778 slov|
|Hobbies and Games||Referát||585 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Referát||699 slov|
|Leisure time, hobbies, lifestyle||Maturita||1 577 slov|
|Hobbies And Free Time (slovné spojenia a frázy)||Maturita||656 slov|
|Audionahrávka MP3: Interests, Hobbies and Leisure Time||Maturita||697 slov|
|Hobbies, Free Time and Lifestyle||Referát||231 slov|
|Hobbies and Leisure Time||Maturita||720 slov|