Typ práce: Poznámky
Počet zobrazení: 1 445
- timetables /public transport/
The train leaves for Plymouth at 5 o´clock.
- programmes / cinemas/
What time does the film begin?
- for people only if their plans are fixed like a timetable
What time do you finish work tomorrow?
- for planned and arranged activities, personal arrangements /when we have arranged to do sth or go somewhere/
I am going to the cinema with Sue tonight.
GOING TO FOR FUTURE
- when we have already decided to do sth /for intentions/
I am going to watch a football match in the afternoon.
- when the situation now makes us believe sth is going to happen in the near future
Look at those black clouds! It is going to rain.
- when we decide to to sth at the time of speaking /spontaneous situations/
A: I´ve left the door open. B: I´ll go and shut it.
- with : probably, I expect, I think, I am sure, I wonder
I don´t think the exam will be very difficult.
- offering to do sth
That bag looks heavy. I´ll help you with it.
- agreeing to do sth
I´ll give you the book you wanted this afternoon.
- promising to do sth
I won´t tell anyone what happened, I promise.
- asking somebody to do sth
Will you shut the door, please?
- we use „won´t „ to say that somebody refuses to do sth
The car won´t start. I wonder what´s wrong with it.
- we use „shall“ only with „ I“ and „we“ in the questions when we suggest sth, ask somebody´s opinion
Shall I open the window? / do you want me to open the window?/
Where shall we go this evening?
- when we are talking about the activities that will be happening in the future at the exact time
I will be watching TV at 7 o ´ clock tomorrow
- when we ask about somebody ´s plans, especially if you want sth or want them to do sth
Will you passing the post Office when you are out? I need some stamps.
- to say that sth will already be complete in the future
We are late. The film will already have started by the time we get to the cinema.
!!!! do not use „will“ after: !!!!!
WHEN, BEFORE, AFTER, AS SOON AS, UNTIL /TIL IF
I ´ll come as soon as I finish.
!!!! can = be able to !!!!
I won´t be able to do it by Wednesday.
!!!! must = have to !!!!
We will have to go in 15 minutes.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|How I see my future (examples of subjective answer)||Maturita||952 slov|
|Future and Future Continuous Tense||Referát||217 slov|
|Choosing a career, my plans for the future||Referát||433 slov|
|Prehľad slovesných časov v AJ||Poznámky||1 075 slov|
Vyhľadaj ďalšie vhodné študentské práce pre tieto kľúčové slová:#future #tenses #timetable #what to do #will be, going to #my future plans #present simple
Anglický jazyk - gramatika
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Príslovka (Adverb)||856 slov|
|Multi-word verbs, phrasal verbs||398 slov|
|Irregular verbs||569 slov|
|Verbs + prepositions||257 slov|
|Sloveso (Verb)||1 966 slov|
|Číslovka (Numeral)||692 slov|
|Adjectives + prepositions||147 slov|
|Prídavné meno (Adjective)||916 slov|
|Zámeno (Pronoun)||2 692 slov|
|Člen (Article)||751 slov|
|Nouns + prepositions||48 slov|
|Podstatné meno (Noun)||979 slov|