Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle
Typ práce: Ostatné
Počet zobrazení: 151
Theme 4: HEALTHY LIFESTYLE (Zdravý spôsob života.)
8., 9. ROČNÍK
Healthy lifestyle - related words:
advice, balanced diet, care – medical care, preventive care, cure, diet, fat, fast food, fitness, health, health benefits, healthcare, health insurance, human body, junk food, lifestyle, medicine, minerals, portion, proteins, relax, rest, sugar, sunscreen, treatment, vitamins, weight
Healthy lifestyle - people:
dentist, doctor, nurse, optician, paramedic, patient, smoker, non-smoker
Healthy lifestyle – health problems:
ache, addicted, addiction to, be itchy, blood, diagnosis, disease, cancer, fit, healthy, heart attack, illnesses, infection, injury, obesity, overweight, pain, painful, posture, sore, smoky, stress, sunburnt, swollen, tired
Healthy lifestyle - medicines:
capsule, cream, drops, drug, eye drops, lotion, medicine, pill, powder, spray, sunscreen, tablet
Verbs: advise, avoid, be itchy, bleed, break, care of, catch, consist of, contain, choose, damage, except, exercise, fill up, get enough exercise, give up, hurt, look after sb., prefer, protect, spend time, suffer from, sunbathe, take exercise
be aware of
be in good health be in poor health be overweight eat healthy food
exercise regularly feel sick/well feel/get well
get/take enough exercise
go on a diet
have / get a good night's sleep have regular meals
have regular medical check up measure weight and height relax/have a relax
rest/have a rest sleep well
- What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘healthy lifestyle’?
- What are the things people can do to live healthily?
- What drinks do you think are healthy?
- What drinks do you think are unhealthy?
- What foods do you think are healthy?
- What foods do you think are unhealthy?
- What are the most damaging things to people’s health?
- How do you take care of your body?
- What are the benefits of a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you think you have a healthy lifestyle? Why, or why not?
- Is it possible to have a healthy life style in the modern world?
- What unhealthy habits do people have nowadays?
- Do you ever read magazines or news articles about health? If yes, what subject(s) do you find the most interesting?
- What is the best for your health in your opinion?
- Is obesity a great problem in where you live?
- Why are there so many obese people?
- Do you always eat healthy food?
- Do you take vitamins or mineral supplements?
- How often do you eat junk food?
- What kinds of junk food do you eat?
- What do you think of vegetarianism?
- Do you watch your weight?
- Is physical activity (jogging, going to a gym, swimming pool) an important part of a healthy life style?
- Do you exercise? What kind of exercise do you do? How often do you exercise?
- Are you addicted to anything, such as coffee, tobacco, alcohol, drugs?
- What do you think people shouldn’t smoke in the restaurants?
- What is the best way to stop smoking?
- What do you do to relax after school or stressful situations?
- What are the areas of your life where stress situations take place more often? Family? Relationships with friends? School?
- When you are stressful, how do you feel?
- Do you usually get enough sleep?
- How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
- What do you do, if you can't get to sleep?
- If you don't sleep enough, how do you feel and look?
- What health problems do you worry about most?
- What disease frightens you the most? Why?
- Why do you think diseases like cancer are increasing?
- How can people prevent disease?
- Do you go for regular medical check-ups?
- Is health care in your country free for people?
- What do you think is the most serious health problem in your country?
A: You’re keen on social network. You’re online 24 hours a day. You don’t get enough sleep, and you waste all your free time on the Internet. You’re often tired.
B: You keep the healthy lifestyle, and you’re very fit. You enjoy exercising. Advise your partner A how to improve the healthy lifestyle.
A: You think the healthy food is very important for our healthy lifestyle. B: You think it’s OK that people choose junk food in the modern world.
A: You and your partner B have got a friend who smokes. You think he shouldn’t smoke. Explain your partner B why you think so.
B: You and your partner A have got a friend who smokes. You think it isn’t very bad for him, when he enjoys it.
A: You’ve got a lot of stress and no time for relaxation. You really feel sick and tired. Get some information how to change it and spend some free time.
B: You can see your partner A feels sick and tired. Find his/her problems and advise him/her.
A: You worry about the diseases because nowadays people suffer from a lot of serious diseases. Get some information about the healthy and also unhealthy habits.
B: You think people suffer from a lot of diseases because they’ve got unhealthy habits. Advise your partner A how to protect the health.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|Lifestyle in Britain and America||Referát||517 slov|
|Me and My Lifestyle||Referát||709 slov|
|Healthy lifestyle, sports, diseases||Maturita||724 slov|
|Hobbies, Free Time and Lifestyle||Referát||231 slov|
|Healthy lifestyle||Referát||595 slov|
|Shopping and lifestyle + Job and occupation (Anglický jazyk)||Maturita||537 slov|
|Leisure time, hobbies, lifestyle||Maturita||1 577 slov|
|Hobbies, Leisure Time and Lifestyle||Maturita||2 873 slov|
Vyhľadaj ďalšie vhodné študentské práce pre tieto kľúčové slová:#Healthy
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Theme 1: Family and Society||1 427 slov|
|Theme 2: Home and Housing||1 755 slov|
|Theme 3: Human body||1 734 slov|
|Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle||770 slov|
|Theme 5: Education & Work||1 498 slov|
|Theme 6: Jobs & Professions||471 slov|
|Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time||515 slov|
|Theme 8: Television & Films||456 slov|
|Theme 9: Books AND Reading||448 slov|
|Theme 10: Sports||1 446 slov|
|Theme 11: Shopping & Services||1 732 slov|
|Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication||291 slov|
|Theme 13: Science & Technology (Media)||436 slov|
|Theme 14: Ideals And Heroes (National Heroes)||231 slov|
|Vypracované konverzačné maturitné témy z angličtiny PDF||10 slov|