Theme 6: Jobs & Professions
Typ práce: Ostatné
Počet zobrazení: 144
Theme 6: JOBS & PROFESSIONS (Pracovné činnosti a profesie.)
8., 9. ROČNÍK
Professions: actor, actress, artist, assistant, baker, butcher, cook, dentist, DJ, detective, doctor, driver, factory worker, fireman, footballer, gardener, hairdresser, hunter, manager, miner, model, nurse, policeman, postman, reporter, sailor, scientist, shop-assistant, singer, soldier, sportsman, stunt double, tailor, teacher, vet, volunteer, waiter, writer
Words related to jobs:
- business, company, job interview, profession, professional, qualification, volunteer work, work experience
- art and culture, economics, education, medicine
Places of work: agency, company, factory, farm, firm, hospital, hotel, office, school, shop
Verbs: apply for a job, become, earn, get a job, have an interview for a job, make money, search for a job, take a job, want to be, work as, would like to
- be interested in, be unique about
- What kinds of jobs are you interested in?
- What kinds of jobs are the most interesting?
- What kinds of jobs are the most popular?
- What are the worst jobs you think of?
- What are the best jobs you think of?
- What is the most dangerous job?
- What are common jobs for men in your country?
- What are common jobs for women in your country?
- What job would you like to have?
- What’s the best way to get a good job?
- How long do you want to work?
- Is it better to be a boss or an employee? Why?
- What kind of job do you want to get in the future? What will you have to study?
- What kind of jobs would you like to have?
- What is your dream job?
- What influence your choice of job?
- Have you ever worked?
- Have you ever done experience work?
- Have you ever done volunteer work?
- Do you think it is more important to make a lot of money or to enjoy your job?
- What job do you want to have in ten years' time?
- What's one job you wouldn't like to do? Why not?
- What job will you never do?
- If you have your own business or company, what will it be?
- What is your mum’s job? What does your mum do?
- What is your dad’s job? What does your dad do?
- Where do your parents work?
- Do they work at the weekends?
- What time do they get home from work?
- How many days a week do your parents work?
- What are the qualities a good doctor/policeman/fireman should have?
- Who has the best job in the world? Why do you think so?
- Who is a workaholic?
A: You can do work experience during the summer holidays. Ask your partner B to do it with you.
B: You want to spend your summer holidays in going to the swimming pool, the parties .... You don’t work. Ask your partner A to spend your holidays with you.
A: You think your older brother is really a workaholic.
B: You think that your partner A is happy. He’s got an elder brother.
A: You think people should do more volunteer work. It’s necessary for our world. B: You think people should earn a lot of money.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|Jobs and Professions||Referát||781 slov|
|Jobs and professions essay||Maturita||1 073 slov|
|Jobs and Professions||Maturita||1 473 slov|
|Jobs and professions||Referát||748 slov|
|Jobs, Looking for a job, career ladder||Referát||1 380 slov|
|Jobs||Maturita||3 302 slov|
|Audionahrávka MP3: Jobs||Maturita||919 slov|
|Vocabulary: Jobs and employment||Referát||498 slov|
|Jobs and Employment||Referát||499 slov|
|Jobs and Employment – maturitná téma||Referát||862 slov|
|Jobs and Employment||Maturita||383 slov|
|Job - anglický jazyk||Maturita||1 046 slov|
|Jobs And Profession (slovné spojenia a frázy)||Maturita||520 slov|
|Jobs||Maturita||1 300 slov|
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Theme 1: Family and Society||1 427 slov|
|Theme 2: Home and Housing||1 755 slov|
|Theme 3: Human body||1 734 slov|
|Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle||770 slov|
|Theme 5: Education & Work||1 498 slov|
|Theme 6: Jobs & Professions||471 slov|
|Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time||515 slov|
|Theme 8: Television & Films||456 slov|
|Theme 9: Books AND Reading||448 slov|
|Theme 10: Sports||1 446 slov|
|Theme 11: Shopping & Services||1 732 slov|
|Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication||291 slov|
|Theme 13: Science & Technology (Media)||436 slov|
|Theme 14: Ideals And Heroes (National Heroes)||231 slov|
|Vypracované konverzačné maturitné témy z angličtiny PDF||10 slov|