Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time
Typ práce: Ostatné
Počet zobrazení: 159
Theme 7: HOBBIES & LEISURE TIME (Záľuby a voľný čas.)
8., 9. ROČNÍK
Sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton, squash, floorball, ice-hockey, roller-skating (rollerblading), skate-boarding, cycling (ride a bike), hiking, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, ice-skating, keeping fit
Creative hobbies: compose (a poem, a song...), cooking/baking, create models of cars/planes/ships, do gardening, painting/drawing
Other activities: read, browse the Internet, chat with sb, play computer games, dance, listen to music, keep pets, collect (stamps, coins, model cars, postcards...), travel, study foreign languages, watch TV, DVDs, take the photos, play a musical instrument, go out
/go for a walk, walk the dog, go camping, play board games, play chess, go shopping
Places: leisure centre, club, cinema, theatre, café, park, gym, fitness centre, sports centre
Verbs: be keen on sth, be interested in, be good at, spend free time, take up, have useful hobbies, relax, enjoy, do sth for pleasure, waste of time
- What do you think of when you hear the word 'free time'?
- What do you think of when you hear the word 'hobby'?
- What types of hobbies can you name?
- Where do you usually spend your free time?
- Why should people have a hobby?
- What hobbies are the most expensive?
- What hobbies are the strangest?
- How would you describe leisure (free) time?
- How can people spend their free time?
- What are the most favourite hobbies in your country?
- What are the most favourite hobbies for young people?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- How much time do you spend on your hobby per week?
- Do you prefer outdoor to indoor activities? Why?
- Have you ever collected any objects? What was it?
- Are you keen on sports?
- What sports do you play?
- What free time activities are offered by your school?
- What free time activities are offered by the leisure centre in your town?
- Are you interested in creative hobbies? Are you a creative person?
- In your opinion, which of the free time activities is the most useful? Why?
- Do you play computer games? What types of computer games do you like playing?
- How much time do you spend on computer games? Is it too much or not?
- What do you think? Do young people spend too much time on the Internet? Explain your
- Do you chat on social networks? What do you like about it?
- What hobby would you like to take up? Why?
- Would you like to try some adrenaline activities? Which one?
- Do you like reading books? What types of books do you like? Why?
- Have you ever attended clubs (e.g. dance club or art club)? Did you like it?
A: You are going to host an exchange student from Australia. Find out about his hobbies.
B: You have just come from Australia to study at our school. Answer the questions your host is asking you. Ask him what free time activities are offered by the school you are going to attend.
A: You like relaxing outside. You are active. You play some sports, go hiking or swimming etc. You want to spend your free time with your partner B.
B: When you want to relax, you prefer being on the Internet or watching TV. You want to spend your free time with your partner B.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Maturita||1 428 slov|
|Hobbies and Leisure time||Maturita||629 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Maturita||596 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Referát||952 slov|
|Leisure time and hobbies||Referát||699 slov|
|Audionahrávka MP3: Interests, Hobbies and Leisure Time||Maturita||697 slov|
|Leisure time, hobbies, lifestyle||Maturita||1 577 slov|
|Hobbies and Leisure Time||Maturita||720 slov|
|Hobbies, Interests, Leisure||Referát||805 slov|
|Hobbies, Interests, leisure||Maturita||493 slov|
|Interests, hobbies and leisure time||Maturita||754 slov|
|Hobbies, Leisure Time and Lifestyle||Maturita||2 873 slov|
|Interests and Leisure||Maturita||1 066 slov|
|Interests and Leisure + slovná zásoba||Referát||1 549 slov|
|Leisure time activities||Referát||1 004 slov|
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Theme 1: Family and Society||1 427 slov|
|Theme 2: Home and Housing||1 755 slov|
|Theme 3: Human body||1 734 slov|
|Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle||770 slov|
|Theme 5: Education & Work||1 498 slov|
|Theme 6: Jobs & Professions||471 slov|
|Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time||515 slov|
|Theme 8: Television & Films||456 slov|
|Theme 9: Books AND Reading||448 slov|
|Theme 10: Sports||1 446 slov|
|Theme 11: Shopping & Services||1 732 slov|
|Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication||291 slov|
|Theme 13: Science & Technology (Media)||436 slov|
|Theme 14: Ideals And Heroes (National Heroes)||231 slov|
|Vypracované konverzačné maturitné témy z angličtiny PDF||10 slov|