Theme 9: Books AND Reading
Typ práce: Ostatné
Počet zobrazení: 110
Theme 9: BOOKS AND READING (Knihy a čítanie. Kultúra a jej vplyv na človeka. Umenie a rozvoj osobnosti.)
8., 9. ROČNÍK
bestseller, book, chapter, introduction, literature, magazine, manual, newspaper, printed media
Books – people: author, character, reader
Books – genres: action, autobiography, classic novel, comics, detective, children's books, guidebook, history, non-fiction, novel, poem, science fiction, travel books
verbs: be interested in, create, offer, publish a book, prefer, read, recommend, spend time, write
- What do you think of when you hear the word 'book'?
- How often do you go to the library?
- What do you prefer reading?
- What is your favourite genre?
- Who is your favourite author?
- How do you choose the books you are going to read?
- What is your favourite time of day for reading?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- What is your favourite book of all time? Why?
- Who is your favourite character?
- What is the longest book you have ever read? How long did it take you to read it?
- What is the funniest book you have ever read? The saddest? The strangest?
- How many books have you read in your life?
- Is there a time in your life when you read all the time?
- How many hours do you spend reading in a week?
- Do you have any ideas for a story for you to write?
- What are some of the books that were recommended to you?
- What books have you recommended for other people?
- Most people say the book is better than the film. Is this true for you?
- Have you ever read a book and then watched the movie? Which was better? Why?
- Is there a book that you have read more than once? What was the title? How many times did you read it?
- What factors are important to you when choosing a book to read?
- Who is the most famous writer from your country? Have you read any of their books? Do you think that they are overrated?
- What do you think of the idea of E-books?
- Have you ever tried to read a book in English?
A: You think that there are a lot of the great authors in your country. Give some information about the Slovak books and Slovak authors.
B: You are from the UK. You don’t know anything about Slovak literature. Take some information about the Slovak books and Slovak authors.
A: You would like to read a great book. Take some information about the best book your partner B has ever read.
B: Recommend to your partner the best book you have ever read.
A: You are at the book shop. You can’t choose what book you will buy. You meet your partner B. Ask him/her for help.
B: You are meeting your partner A at the book shop. He/she want to buy some nice book.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|Books and reading||Maturita||845 slov|
|Books – maturitná téma||Referát||853 slov|
|The Book||Maturita||286 slov|
|Books and Authors||Maturita||3 114 slov|
|Culture - entertainments, theatre, cinema, books||Maturita||1 176 slov|
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Theme 1: Family and Society||1 427 slov|
|Theme 2: Home and Housing||1 755 slov|
|Theme 3: Human body||1 734 slov|
|Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle||770 slov|
|Theme 5: Education & Work||1 498 slov|
|Theme 6: Jobs & Professions||471 slov|
|Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time||515 slov|
|Theme 8: Television & Films||456 slov|
|Theme 9: Books AND Reading||448 slov|
|Theme 10: Sports||1 446 slov|
|Theme 11: Shopping & Services||1 732 slov|
|Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication||291 slov|
|Theme 13: Science & Technology (Media)||436 slov|
|Theme 14: Ideals And Heroes (National Heroes)||231 slov|
|Vypracované konverzačné maturitné témy z angličtiny PDF||10 slov|