Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication
Typ práce: Ostatné
Počet zobrazení: 107
Theme 12: PERSON & SOCIETY: COMMUNICATION (Jazyk ako dorozumievací prostriedok.)
8., 9. ROČNÍK
- communication, computer room, dictionary, English classroom, English speaking country, exam, grades, foreign language, have the chance, homework, map, language, lecture, lesson, lessons, library, marks, mistake, period/double period, subject, test, textbook, university, whiteboard
foreign languages: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
Verbs: - be good/poor/bad at, be interested in
- cheat, choose, communicate, do homework, examine, improve, learn, listen, make a project, pass / fail an exam / a test, pay attention to, practise, read, revise, say,
speak, spell, start/finish lesson, study, take / sit an exam, talk, teach, tell, understand, write
- What comes to mind when you hear the word “English”?
- What is your favourite foreign language?
- What foreign language are you the best at?
- Are you interested in English?
- Are you good or poor at English?
- Do you enjoy studying English?
- Do you think you have a good education?
- In which country do you think you can receive the best education of English?
- What’s the most important thing you learn English at school?
- Do you think English is a difficult language to learn?
- Did you have to learn English yesterday? Why?
- Have you ever spoken English on the phone?
- What is your favourite way to practice your English?
- Why are you learning English?
- How do you use the Internet to learn English?
- What is your favourite way to practise your English?
- Which country is the best place to study English?
- Where could you practice your English?
A: You think speaking English language is one of the most important things for your future.
B: You think English isn’t very important for Slovak people.
A: You aren’t good at English. You have to improve English because you want to study abroad a lot.
B: You´re really excellent at English. You have learnt it in several ways.
|Podobné práce||Typ práce||Rozsah|
|The person I admire most - Slovná zásoba||Referát||159 slov|
|Person that I admire and my work (Anglický jazyk)||Maturita||303 slov|
|Means of communication – maturitná otázka||Maturita||1 481 slov|
|Communication and Its Forms||Maturita||905 slov|
|Communication and its forms||Referát||219 slov|
|Communication and its Forms||Maturita||2 598 slov|
|Communication and its forms – maturitná téma||Referát||678 slov|
|Communication and its forms||Referát||1 126 slov|
|Communication and its forms||Maturita||1 804 slov|
|Communication essay||Maturita||784 slov|
|Audionahrávka MP3: Communication||Maturita||607 slov|
|Communication and Its forms||Referát||781 slov|
|The ways of communication||Referát||500 slov|
Vyhľadaj ďalšie vhodné študentské práce pre tieto kľúčové slová:#12 - People and Society
|Ďalšie práce z rovnakej sady||Rozsah|
|Theme 1: Family and Society||1 427 slov|
|Theme 2: Home and Housing||1 755 slov|
|Theme 3: Human body||1 734 slov|
|Theme 4: Healthy lifestyle||770 slov|
|Theme 5: Education & Work||1 498 slov|
|Theme 6: Jobs & Professions||471 slov|
|Theme 7: Hobbies & Leisure time||515 slov|
|Theme 8: Television & Films||456 slov|
|Theme 9: Books AND Reading||448 slov|
|Theme 10: Sports||1 446 slov|
|Theme 11: Shopping & Services||1 732 slov|
|Theme 12: Person & Society: Communication||291 slov|
|Theme 13: Science & Technology (Media)||436 slov|
|Theme 14: Ideals And Heroes (National Heroes)||231 slov|
|Vypracované konverzačné maturitné témy z angličtiny PDF||10 slov|